PHS Waterlogic are a Buying Solutions supplier of watercoolers to the NHS. We are Europe’s number 1 mains fed water cooler supplier with 65 directly employed engineers covering the United Kingdom.
Our BioCote® treated water coolers, inhibit the growth of bacteria and reduces cross contamination, which is ideal for hygiene conscious environments. BioCote® is the leading brand in antimicrobial technology. BioCote's innovative silver technology is incorporated into Waterlogics mains-fed water dispensers at the time of manufacture, to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms on the coolers surface. Biocote® effectively reduces the levels of bacteria, minimising the risk of cross contamination. It works in tandem with normal cleaning procedures and acts as an additional line of defence.
- Provides added protection against Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, Ecoli and Samonella
- Reduces cross contamination
- Acts as a second line of defence
- Protects the main dispense and contact surfaces and guards against the prolification of bacteria
- Along with UV purification provides total hygiene inside and out
- Is only available with Waterlogic mains-fed dispensers
Unlike many suppliers PHS Waterlogic offers the best value for money service with Totalcare™, which includes delivery, installation, servicing and call outs at no extra charge.
Click here to see our full Buying Solutions catalogue of water dispensers and accessories.
PHS Waterlogic are always happy to help advise you on the products that suit your venue and requirements best. For advice or more information:
Call: 01252 852638
Click on make an enquiry and submit your request